Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, October 20, 2016

What The..?


I was bought these the other day by my sister. She knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I will always try a wacky flavoured anything. Now, initially my reaction was somewhat similar to yours. "How? What? Why?"

After a while I realised that this wasn't the strangest flavour combo I'd ever come across. After all, I remember the time I ate some chocolate-covered potato chips and chocolate covered pretzels. And they were GOOD!

So these I tried with gusto. The flavour of the rum and cocoa is pretty subtle, it has to be said. It's more of an aftertaste, if I'm honest. Really nice thick cut crisps, though.

I give these a definite 4 yums out of 5!

Kooshti sante!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...