Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, April 22, 2011

Grazin'

I am a snacker. Born to nibble. If it's available, I'll munch on it. And this is my downfall, folks. It does not help my waistline to eat this way. So I thought "If the stuff I munch on is good for me, that would be a step in the right direction, right?" Makes sense.

A while back I discovered graze. They're a company that makes little snack-sized 'punnets' of various blends of nuts and dried fruits etc. and puts them in little recyclable boxes shaped just right to fit through your letterbox and delivers them to your door twice a week (you pick the days). There are four punnets to a box, and you don't always know exactly what you're gonna get, but they base what they send to you on your preferences that you've already told them about. It's £3.49 a box, which includes delivery. If you sign up today at graze.com your first one is half price.And the great thing is, you can cancel at anytime. As soon as you tell them to stop, they'll stop.

So you want an idea of what is in the box? Here's some pics of the ones I took to work with me today.

'Cherish' - apricots, macadamias and cranberries.

'Chanachur panch phoron' - lemon chilli flavored chickpea noodles, with cashews, green raisins and goji berries. Wonderful sweet-sour-spicy combo.


This one is pretty self-explanatory.
They were all delicious, and kept me going till dinner.

If you live outside of the UK then unfortunately you cannot get graze as they currently only ship within the British Isles. If you live within the UK then hooray for you, because I am going to give you a special code which will allow you to get your first box free! Not only that but your second box will be half price! Here's the code which you would enter during the signup process at the appropriate moment.

CXGDC3L

Just go to graze.com and start snacking like a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...