Words

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Peach Melba Mess

Waitrose make the best desserts.


I think I may have mentioned Eton Mess before, which is a joyous mixture of whipped cream, strawberries (or raspberries, or both), and bits of meringue. It is a fabulous dessert. But last night I experienced a new level of yumminess. As you can see in the pic above, they've gone and added peaches into the mix. I cannot describe how fab this is. There are no words adequate enough. All I can say is, when I die, I want the guests at my wake to be served this. 'Cause that's what I'll be eating in heaven, baby. Mm mm mm.

1 comment:

Come on and chew the fat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...